Panel on Advancing Your UX Career
July 6, 2016
It’s not too tough to hear discussions on getting into the UX field, but there’s a stark lack of conversation around everything that happens after that. Nearly everyone has questions like:
• What should my career look like?
• What skills should I be working on?
• How can I identify UX-friendly work cultures, or opportunities to cultivate one?
• Should I consider specializing in a field like research or interaction design?
• Should I consider being a consultant?
• Is a large company right for me?
So, let’s start the conversation together! Hear from our awesome panelists, who run the gamut in terms of education, past companies, and specializations. Get real insight into what it takes to invest years in User Experience roles. Learn from their experience and ask your own questions!
Our panelists are:
• Josh Teague: Design Lead at FullStory
• Will Sansbury: User Experience Leader at Deluxe Corporation
• Jacklyn Cohen: UX Lead at UX Collective, LLC
• Brittany Baptiste: UX Designer at PointClear Solutions